Cranberry Sauce

Pie

Other- Comment below

I don't do Thanksgiving but I like....

• Post # 481
    512 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I don’t want to count myself out just yet – but AF is due tomorrow (I could see it coming Wednesday more realistically…) and I had a small amount of brown spotting last night and this morning. I normally spot a couple days before AF ๐Ÿ™  I’m slightly nauseous but I’m betting its nerves/anxiety (on top of wondering if AF will show, we are placing an offer on our first home today….!!!)

I didn’t have high hopes for this month, especially during FW because we didn’t get much opportunity, (BD 4 times… and 2 out of four were days that I think ended up being 5-6 days before O date…) But still disappointed, ugh!

FX for everyone POAS this week!

View original reply
    HeyJude72:  yup, I’m happy I’ve been drinking coffee/beer as normal. I also had a friend who got looooaded the week after she likely conceived (obviously she had no idea!) and now has a happy healthy little girl ๐Ÿ™‚ I like the idea of getting a “fresh set of chances next month.” I’ll say that to DH when AF likely shows in the next couple of days…..

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by krystalite.
    Post # 482
    733 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

AF finally showed up last night

Post # 483
    690 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    soontobemrs1011:  sorry lady. Maybe next cycle. At least you have an answer now. 

Post # 484
    1741 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
    SaltedCaramel:  PS. Can’t believe I forgot to say congrats!!!!

Post # 486
    253 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2011 - Laurel Rock Farms, PA

Well AF was due Saturday morning.  I have had brown blood since Thursday off and on.  I tested Sunday Morning and it was negative.  Today I have an awful headache and some red blood so Im assuming Im out this month that AF is trying to make an appearance…. onto cycle 3 

Congrats to all the POSITVES this month so far.  They just keep rolling it baby making 101 ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 487
    2865 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
    HeyJude72:  Thanks so much for the feedback! My doctor wanted me to take a thyroid supplement due to hyperthyroidism. The thought was that I could get my body to fix itself with supplements and going off birth control. The supplement that she recommended wasn’t safe for pregnancy, so I figured that it was better to find a safe one. But I will definately check with her about doubling up when I go back in a few weeks! The thyroid one is expensive! I will look into DHA too. Thanks!

Post # 488
    1455 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
    Natinat6:  I am holding out until friday at 13 dpo! The waiting it hard!

Post # 489
    1455 posts
    Bumble bee

My chart is….curved. What the heck? Does anyone know if it looks okay? I feel like I’m just waiting for it to drop.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/MrsMaskatoBe

I have fullness, cramps and frequent urination. I’ve been so good about not testing and had DH hide my tests. Anyone else close to testing? How are you feeling?

Post # 490
    1299 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    MrsMaskatoBe:  I’d say that’s a good looking chart… between that and how you’re feeling, maybe good news coming?  So impressed that you are waiting until the 13th… I have no willpower.  FX for you!

View original reply
    HeyJude72:  Oh yes, I had a similar pager, haha.  Sorry you’re not feeling well, stinks that it’s right around FW too!  It only takes once, though…

Post # 491
    72 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
    MrsMaskatoBe:  I was going to wait until Saturday…but might go for it on Friday as well.  If it’s a no, I might have a little wine…

Post # 492
    1455 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    Natinat6:  I’ll drink with you.

Post # 493
    357 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    MrsMaskatoBe:  hopefully your temp stays high!! Rooting for your BFP! 

Post # 494
    1026 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
    MrsMaskatoBe:  Your chart looks great to me!!

View original reply
    HeyJude72:  If your temps stay like your one from today, there will be no problem confirming O! That’s a nice temp spike!!!

Post # 495
    1455 posts
    Bumble bee

Ugh temp drop today at 9dpo ๐Ÿ™ I want to cry

The topic ‘POAS November 2014’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors