(Closed) Poll & Pic –What do you think of blue eyeshadow??

posted 6 years ago in Beauty
  • poll: What do you think of blue eyeshadow?
    No way --it's too 80's. : (10 votes)
    13 %
    Not for me but I like it. : (41 votes)
    55 %
    I rock the blue shadow, too. : (21 votes)
    28 %
    I am wearing it on my wedding day or for wedding festivities. My Something blue perhaps? : (3 votes)
    4 %
  • Post # 3
    4193 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: July 2012 - Baltimore Museum of Industry

I was going to say NO WAY, too 80s…but the color’s actually really pretty, so rock on!

Post # 5
    1725 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I think that it is dependent on the color, where it is placed on the eye, the amount, etc…yours looks good!

Post # 6
    88 posts
    Worker bee

I’m not of fan of blue eyeshadow but it really l like it on you! Soo pretty!

Post # 8
    3261 posts
    Sugar bee

It’s really pretty, its not too blue.

Post # 9
    4824 posts
    Honey bee

Like lots of things “it depends” I think it can be gorgeous done right. I wore, blue green and other colors in my wedding makeup. I wanted the dramatic eyes.

You cant really see the colors in this pic, but they were definately there.

Post # 11
    4485 posts
    Honey bee

Looks great on some people and not so great on others, just because the blue may not be flattering on them to begin with, regardless of the shade. It is not a dated look since people wear it in this decade/century and don’t look like they stepped off a time machine.

Post # 12
    1550 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2011

I am a make-up freak so I LOVE blue eyeshadow and navy eyeliner (and plum eyeliner too!).

I wore green eye shadow on my wedding–a very vibrant green!

If blue looked as good on me or matched my theme, I totally would have worn it.

I think your make up looks amazing!!!!!

Post # 13
    645 posts
    Busy bee

When I read the title of the post… I was weary of the idea of blue eye shadow. After seeing the pic. I love it! 😀 

Post # 14
    2195 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

I wore blue eyeshadow on our wedding day! It didnt look blue, but it was in there!

Post # 15
    1572 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

I probably won’t wear on my wedding day, but that’s b/c as of right now I want a more neutral palette with maybe a little purple. However, I’m all for blue shadow. I think that there are so many different shades, finishes, and ways to wear it. I think anyone can wear *almost* any color – it’s all in what shade and how it’s worn. I think chalky light blue worn lash line to brow with no other shade looks awful on pretty much anyone. However, I have brown hair, fair skin, and brown eyes and I love navy liner as well as saphire shades, and even some medium blues. I even have two light blue shades I wear (I also rarely wear all blue together). 

OP – I think it looks awesome on you! 

Post # 16
    6248 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: August 1900

Looks great.  I wouldn’t call it an 80s look the way you did it though.

The topic ‘Poll & Pic –What do you think of blue eyeshadow??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors