(Closed) POLL: 30-35 year old Bees – How long did it take you to get pregnant?

posted 7 years ago in TTC
  • poll: 30-35 year old Bees - How long did it take you to get pregnant?
    1 Month : (17 votes)
    31 %
    2-6 Months : (23 votes)
    42 %
    6 Months - 1 year : (3 votes)
    5 %
    1 - 2 years : (5 votes)
    9 %
    2 years + : (7 votes)
    13 %
  • Post # 31
    755 posts
    Busy bee

31 it took one month. First cycle we tried.

Post # 32
    1684 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

About 1.5 years so far, but I have endometriosis. One surgery about a year prior to TTC for pain management, then 12 cycles TTC. With no luck for a year, I had another surgery for increasing our chances of TTC, followed by 6 months of fake menopause meds to reduce the remaining Endo, since they couldn’t remove it all in one surgery. I have another surgery scheduled next month to *hopefully* remove the rest. Then we can try again once my period returns, which could be anywhere from 6 weeks to 6 months, with an average of about 12 weeks.  I was 31 when we started. I’ll be about 33 when we can try again, if things go along with the average. Needless to say, I’m glad we started earlier.

Post # 33
    193 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

Got pregnant on the second cycle when we took it seriously (before we were NTNP) but had a MMC at 11wks :/, pregnant again 3 cycles (startes getting impatient after two cycles so startes temping) after that and Tada! I’m at about 5 weeks now, fingers crossed all goes well! 

The topic ‘POLL: 30-35 year old Bees – How long did it take you to get pregnant?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors