- 5 days ago
- Wedding: January 2020
Just me! Honestly I need to learn to social distance myself more from my wine fridge and snack drawer, but maybe I’ll learn after I can’t fit into my jeans next week.
1. This is my normal situation. My SO is in another country and because of the travel restrictions (and our medical coverage) it would have been unwise for us to try and quarantine together.
2. I’m very comfortable being on my own as it’s what I’m used to, but sometimes I get lonely and wish there were someone else here with me. I’ve been FaceTiming my friends a ton so that definitely helps.
3. I’ve learned that I can drink a surprising amount of coffee when left unattended.
4. I have made lists of all of the things I’d like to do while in quarantine (books to read, shows to watch, art projects, tasks I’ve been putting off). I still make sure I exercise every day, and maintain my other habits and routines when possible.
5. My fur-child. He’s a great quarantine buddy and loves to be the little spoon when we sleep together every night.