Poll – TTC in 2018? What month?

posted 2 years ago in TTC
  • poll: What month in 2018 will you start actively TTC?
    March : (9 votes)
    16 %
    April : (5 votes)
    9 %
    May : (2 votes)
    3 %
    June : (6 votes)
    10 %
    July : (6 votes)
    10 %
    August : (8 votes)
    14 %
    September : (6 votes)
    10 %
    October : (7 votes)
    12 %
    November/December : (9 votes)
    16 %
  • Post # 16
    9588 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2015

ladyvictoria :  same. Starting in august, hoping for spring/summer baby. 

Post # 17
    33 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: August 2017

Hello! 

I voted November/December. This is a flexible timeline as it might push into the new year. We told ourselves we would wait a while after getting married but since getting married 7 months ago both of us having really hit the point where we feel ready! Only 9 months until we are considering trying!

Post # 18
    281 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2015

We’re hoping to conceive before December, but won’t start trying until Darling Husband is settled in a new job. He wants to find a new position with a better salary before starting our family so things don’t get too tight. Because of that, I don’t know for certain which month we’ll start trying, but I suspect it will be around the end of summer. We’ll see!

Post # 19
    2674 posts
    Sugar bee

MrsFairyBee :  We started trying right away after IUD was taken out in December 2017 and still nothing. My cycles are on the longer end, and kind of still regulating…..AF is currently here right now so we will see how the next cycle goes. When we first started trying, we just didn’t want to get pregnant during our February cycle because we have a lot going on that month (deer hunting for me, nephew’s birthday, thanksgiving)……but now I really don’t even care when we do get pregnant as long as it happens. Hoping for ASAP! 

Post # 20
    1839 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: December 2017

I live abroad and would much rather give birth in my home country (better health care). My husband is a teacher and has July, August and September off so ideally I’d give birth one of those months so he can come with me and be there for the birth. So we’ll probably start in October but hoping more that Nov or Dec is successful…. but we’ll see what happens

Post # 21
    1111 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2017

I think December is the earliest we’d start trying, and more likely it’ll be early next year. We are aiming to relocate this fall to a different region where my company has an office, and Darling Husband needs to find a new job there. We want to move because the cost of living is much lower there, and we plan to rent while we keep saving to buy a house. We’re in a very expensive city now, in a teeny apartment. So, a fair number of life changes and goals to hit first, but we’re actively putting aside money into a house fund and Darling Husband is starting to job search and build his resume – he also wants to change gears in his career as he’s underemployed now and quite bored even though he makes decent money where he is now.

Post # 22
    783 posts
    Busy bee

I want a late summer/Fall baby so I will TTC starting October 2018.

Post # 23
    442 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2015 - City, State

Starting in August! We wanted to wait until hubby turned 30. We would also get one last summer of going to Vegas for Memorial Day and Labor Day to party hard! 

Post # 24
    2116 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2017

We plan to start in July.  We want a spring or summer baby. No holidays! 

Post # 25
    25 posts
    Newbee

We plan to start in June! Last time around I was actively charting well before ttc, but this time we’re kind of winging it lol. My 14 month old isn’t sleeping through the night so I’m not getting consistent enough sleep to bother charting. I’ll start checking CM again though most likely, knowledge is power. In a perfect world we’d like a March or April baby. Our son is a Feb. baby and we don’t want their birthdays to be too close together, but I’d prefer to reuse as many maternity clothes as possible lol. I have lots of leggings and no shorts so a due date before hot weather would be ideal.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors