(Closed) Poll: which bridesmaid dress do you prefer?

posted 5 years ago in Bridesmaids
  • poll: Which bridesmaid dress do you prefer?
    1. Purple : (139 votes)
    67 %
    2. Blue : (68 votes)
    33 %
  • Post # 16
    443 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2017

That shade of purple is gorgeous!! What lovely Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses

Post # 17
    3056 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: March 2017

To be honest I would look for something with less beading on the top. That’s a major wow factor on your dress. But I love the purple color.

Post # 19
    611 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2015

I love your dress, bee!

I actually like the 2nd two options better, especially the blush one, but they are all nice. Have you shown them to your BMs for their thoughts?

Post # 20
    159 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: July 2015

I love both of the original dresses but I agree with a pp- the purple dress complements your wedding dress very well. I feel the blue dress looks a bit more formal. Either way, they are both lovely. Have you asked your bridesmaids which one they like better?

Post # 22
    10651 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper

View original reply
    skibeeire : 

I like the purply- lilac one best , but also the second blue one,  the one you thought a bit meh, lol.   

Post # 24
    10651 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper

View original reply
    skibeeire :  

Perhaps you are right, its somthing  to do with the rather  roundy,  ‘bundly’ look  the model’s chest has … you don’t want that  for your bms!

Post # 25
    3588 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2017

I still like the purple one best with your dress! The new pink one is fine but it’s not as interesting. And I agree the boob part on the second blue one is a bit off.

Post # 26
    119 posts
    Blushing bee

I find the detailing on the purple dress a lot more flattering. Your wedding dress is lovely too 🙂

Post # 27
    1656 posts
    Bumble bee
    Post # 30
    465 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2016

i prefer the style and fit of the purple one better 🙂

The topic ‘Poll: which bridesmaid dress do you prefer?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors