Post # 1
ughhh! I’m at work today watching over the office while the 2 secretaries are at a luncheon. I’m just a work study. I went to cook my popcorn, and made the time for less than what it usually takes, it burnt. Bad. The whole office smells. There was smoke everywhere, I smell to. And, I’m out part of my lunch and can’t leave to get anything.
Post # 3
Oh no! I’m sorry about your popcorn burning and you having no food now!
Post # 4
Aww that sucks! If it helps, you can laugh at this microwave situation.
I guess recently at the hospital I work at someone burnt something in the microwave (they put 20 minutes instead of 2 minutes and left and forgot about it). It completely burnt, there was smoke, the people on the next floor up came down and were banging on the door that there was a fire, patients were being evacuated, and the fire department showed up. All because of a silly microwave.
Burnt microwave popcorn smells the worst – hopefully your day gets better!
Post # 6
@Eva: that stinks!
I did have a sandwich, but I’m still hungry! The microwave in the office stinks!
Post # 8
Oh no! To make you feel better, I have a coworker who burns her popcorn EVERY SINGLE TIME she makes it. We always know when she makes it b/c it smells up the whole place in a matter of seconds! At least it was only once for you…
This post reminds me of the Office episode where Ryan starts the fire…”Ryan started the fire! It was always burnin’ since the world was turnin'” haha…can’t get enough of it!
Post # 9
Aw that stinks. I came home yesterday to a house smelling like almost burnt popcorn. That’s the kind of smell that takes forever to go away too.
Post # 10
Oh bummer on the popcorn! I used to have a boss who prohibited anyone from making popcorn at the office because she hated the smell of burned popcorn.