171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Beautiful!

Post # 5
121 posts
Blushing bee

I love the first dress you have.. its soo pretty.  Im not as much in love with the second.

Post # 6
565 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

they’re both very beautiful.  πŸ™‚

Post # 7
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I think both are very beautiful dresses! However, to me the seond dress just be a bit different from the first…and these are definately “different” but not as different as I would want if I could be a two dress bride.

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I just purchased the 2123 W last month for my October wedding in Banff, Alberta, Canada. It is absolutely GORGEOUS on and after trying on approx. 50 different plus size samples it was easy to make the decision that this is THE dress!  And it really wasn’t very expensive either (even in CDN $), which made it even better. 

I’m not a 2 dress bride, and I love your first dress as well.  But like everyone keeps telling me – It’s YOUR day, you do whatever you want to do!  So if you want 2 dresses, go for it.

Go try it on!

Post # 9
Hostess
23597 posts
Honey Beekeeper

I have 2 dresses, although one of them is a traditional chinese gown that my mom was dying for me to wear.  I struggled with the idea, but now I am loving it! I say go ahead!

Post # 10
1135 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2009

I love them both–they’re beautiful.  But to me, they’re not different enough.  I’m all for a two dress wedding if that’s what you want, but I think the two dresses should be completely different styles.  Just my two cents!

Post # 11
2792 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

The Alfred Angelo one was my “runner up” dress… LOOOOOOVE it!!!! Great choices, they’re both beautiful.

Post # 12
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I just bought the 2123 and I love it!!The picture does not do it justice at all.  Question, are you going to wear a petticoat underneath to add poof? I can’t decide.

Post # 13
655 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I think they are very similar, and am not sure why you would want to spend the extra money on a very similar dress, but that is just me.

Post # 14
80 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

these dresses look almost identical. save ur money. 

Post # 15
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I love both dresses!! Its gotta be so posh to be a two-dress bride! πŸ™‚

I’m interested to know, though, I’m getting married at the end of November– would you be willing to sell your 2123 dress afterwards? Just a thought! πŸ™‚

Post # 16
1934 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I’m also a two dress bride, but mine are very different.  My ceremony is a traditional ivory, corseted back dress, and my reception dress is the blush pink “white by vera wang” from db.  

I think yours are very similar to one another, but they are both lovely!

The topic ‘Possible 2 Dress Bride ~ Casablanca & Alfred Angelo’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors