(Closed) Possible Wedding Colors june 2012

posted 7 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
2891 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Nice! What do you plan to do for decorations?

Post # 4
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@lkenngott: I think the teal and orange would be very cute together and that they would definitely look good at that location!!!

Here’s one picture I found but google teal and orange wedding and see what comes up!!!

Post # 5
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I’m having a blue and orange wedding (think cobalt) so I am definitely a fan of teal and orange. It will look gorgeous.

Post # 6
311 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I loooove those colors together! We’re actually doing a more turquoise blue and orange.. but I think any combo of the teal/turquoise/blue nature and orange are just fab for spring/summer weddings! Than again, I AM biased 😉

Post # 7
4803 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I think that will look great.  I love the inspiration board that was posted above.

Post # 8
280 posts
Helper bee

I am doing teal and different shades of pink 🙂

Post # 9
1473 posts
Bumble bee

My colors are teal and orange! I am using way more teal than ornage, though.

Here are the Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses:

And they will be carying a mix of tropical flowers in bright colors. My bouquet will be all orange roses. The only things I am using orange for is my bouquet, the favors, and the roses for the top of my wedding cake. My invitations are on white paper wth teal writing and orange swirls all around. Also, the name place cards and the table nubers will be blue with an orange edge. I nevereven thought of Miami Dolphin colors until coming on here so it shouldn’t matter too much, I wouldn’t think! if people notice, ehhh who cares? Good luck with your planning!

Post # 11
5 posts
Newbee

Our colors are sapphire blue and venetian gold, with black. The groom and I are wearing white, the ladies are wearing black with blue accessories, the men are wearing khaki suits with blue shirts….flowers are silk, and will be blues and whites. 

Post # 12
1870 posts
Buzzing bee

OUr colors are cobalt blue, light green and coral. We are going to throw in some greys and ivories too!

The topic ‘Possible Wedding Colors june 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors