(Closed) Possible Wedding Dress Casablanca 2072

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3968 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Just saw that one, it looks amazing!  love the lace.

Post # 5
3968 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

No, sorry! Maybe call local salons to see if they have it?

Post # 6
1725 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

the picture is lovely

Post # 7
1346 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

That has to be the most amazing version of that style of dress I have ever seen!!!!

Post # 8
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I think this is going to be my dress! Lots of salons in my area carry it. I’m trying to decide between white and ivory!!

Post # 9
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

That dress is drop-dead gorgeous! I haven’t seen it in person, but so many of the Casablanca dresses are even prettier in person than online, and I bet the same will be true of 2072!

Post # 10
35 posts
Newbee

This is the dress my daughter ordered in January! It actually just came in yesterday, and she will go try it on this coming weekend. The picture does not do justice to it. The dress has a lot of sparkly beading and the attached belt is amazing.

Post # 11
83 posts
Worker bee

I love this dress but am having a bit of dress regret… Maybe when it gets here I will fall in love again? I’m also nervous about alterations! Ahhh!

Post # 12
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@lapelirroja:  could you please tell me how much did you pay for that dress? Thanks

Post # 13
83 posts
Worker bee

I paid in the $1200 range and in my search saw it priced anywhere from the 1200s to the 1600s.

Post # 14
612 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

This is my dress as wel Laughing LOVE it! The pictures do it no justice! I paid $1200 for the dress and I am having casablanca chage it to a corset back.. with alterations and tax i think it was just under $1700. Cant wait for it to come in!!!!

Post # 15
474 posts
Helper bee

love it. very similiar to mine!

Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

this is my dress too! Brides, what kind of veil would you/are you wearing with this dress?! I am wearing a cathedral length…maybe mantilla?

The topic ‘Possible Wedding Dress Casablanca 2072’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors