(Closed) Possibly allergic to my ring???

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
Member
503 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

rhodium (the coating usually used on white gold jewelry) is hypoallergenic so it should save you from getting allergic reactions to the metals in the gold alloy

because your ring sits on your skin tightly and rubs and makes your skin perspire i can guess that combined with stress it is most likely eczema acting up.

does your ring have a fairly wide band that sits tightly? maybe one of those skinny skinny shank rings would irritate less since it would allow moisture to evaporate from your finger

The topic ‘Possibly allergic to my ring???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors