(Closed) Possibly entering panic mode over my venue

posted 11 years ago in Reception
Post # 3
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Hmm… maybe you could ask the venue if they would consider discouting the rental fee, because of this development.  Explain to them nicely that she was a huge selling point in your decision to go with this venue and that you are concerned that the service will not be as expected, including the fact that the coordinator will not be there for your pre-wedding appointments.  If they don’t offer a discount immediately, “threaten” to go to another venue.  Sounds like, you are considering looking at other venues anyway so it wouldn’t be a lie to say that you may switch. 

This way, although you won’t have the same coordinator you would hopefully be compensated for the additional stress that this causes to you.  It can’t hurt to enquire.  If they don’t budge… then you’ll have to decide whether it is really worth it to find a different venue. If you decide to look for another one, use the same reasons above to try to get your deposit fully refunded.



The topic ‘Possibly entering panic mode over my venue’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors