(Closed) Post a thon 2/15/10

posted 8 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
4765 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

Yay!!! I have off work that day too – SCORE!

Post # 4
5498 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’ll be there!!!

Post # 5
1573 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Oh, yay.  I’ll be there.  I’ve had a list of questions I’ve been wanting to ask so I’ll wait for then.

Post # 6
322 posts
Helper bee

Sounds like fun! Too bad its outta my time zone Tongue out

Post # 7
2144 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m going to be at Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show (as a spectator) so unfortunately, I will not be able to make it. As much as I love WB, I wouldn’t trade this for the world! So excited.

Post # 9
2144 posts
Buzzing bee

i wont get to see them or else i so would. The working group is tues but cant make it because of class. Missing out of my newfies and danes too. Ah well.

Post # 10
4123 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I just got back from shooting a wedding… and they had a surprise guest come.

ELVIS! lol, it was actually a lot of fun! The grooms mom actually made a few silk scarfs embroidered with their names and wedding date on them. Elvis would then pass one out to a lucky lady during a song… the females were going nuts! It was so fun, and I can honestly say, a first!

Also, they wanted to do a first look. It snowed all morning, was frigid outside, but they braved it to do it outside. It was supposed to be a private moment…. The groom is out there, I get the bride to come out, then, out of no where, brides MOM AND DAD are there fixing her dress, grooms mom is running over to him to say something, and they’re both yelling (nicely and playfully) at their parents to leave while not trying to look at each other, lol. Quote of the night, “This is no where near as romantic as I was picturing!” with a laugh as she shooed her parents back inside. lol

Post # 11
5498 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

@KLP-How fun! haha.

@Joes-I wish I could go to a dog show! lol. That would be fun!

Post # 12
4567 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I’m in!!! I’m not working tomorrow and Mr. KM is…

Post # 13
1982 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m in! Well, between job applications. 🙂

Post # 15
990 posts
Busy bee

oh why don’t I have wireless internet at home?!?!?!

The topic ‘Post a thon 2/15/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors