(Closed) Post a thon chat thread 7/28/10

posted 8 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
4765 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

Hey! I forgot all about the post a thon – this was a pleasant surprise, haha! 

Sounds like you’ve got a lot going on – I can’t give you any calm energy though – we just got back from seeing Salt (great movie!) and I’m trying to avoid packing, haha. Moving in four days!

Post # 5
3762 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Mrs DG!  Question for you!  I am in Seattle now, and want a good restaurant to go to near the space needle.  Any suggestions?  Have you heard of TutaBella Italian or Seastar?  Both are right by my hotel.  

Post # 6
2344 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Hi Mrs. DG! I am full of energy because I am so bored these days! I moved in with Darling Husband right after the wedding a little over a month ago and have been looking for a job since. I’ve had an offer and another tentative offer (yay!) but I am completing the interview process for the second job and there is a lot of waiting around. The first job was nice enough to give me some consulting work to do at home, but again I have to wait for my proposal to be approved. So I have been doing a whole lot of nothing. I know, I know – I could work out, go the library, volunteer… but of course, I don’t. I plan to and then never get out of the house 🙁

Have you all ever been between jobs and gotten into a rut? How do you stay a normal person?

Post # 7
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

i am laying in my Fiance bed waiting for him to come home from tutoring two students. we just found out that our best friend is leaving october 5th to the air force so we’re going to go out to dinner after… with the best friend. we are hoping that he will be able to be around for our wedding (it’s still in like 408 days but he was worried about it too). i am also starting to get stressed about dresses and things like that but trying to stay level headed because i won’t be any help to anyone if i can’t. oh and i envy you right now Mrs. DG for that sleeping baby on your chest. 

Post # 7
2344 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

@cardigan: Salt was really good! Did you see Inception? I liked that one too!

Post # 8
2821 posts
Sugar bee

I’m packing up my office, yay last day on the job, and then packing to go overseas tomorrow to see husband’s relatives and mangling their language with my apparently uncoordinated tongue.   

Post # 9
2280 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Yay sleeping babies. They’re the best. 😀

And boo bee stings. They’re definitely not the best. Two yellow jackets got me when I was mowing the lawn. 🙁 And what do I do? I run to the hive to talk about it. Go figure.

@Mrs. DG: What sort of manuscript are you working on?

Post # 10
4765 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

@Mrs. DG: Yes, it is SO nice to go through everything! We’re getting rid of a lot of junk we don’t need!

@daniellemybelle: Oh my goodness, don’t even get me started! I’m mildly obsessed with Inception right now!

Post # 11
2821 posts
Sugar bee

Good luck with everything Mrs DG!  But the sleeping baby part sounds delightful.

@daniellemybelle:  I found routine was important for me when I had a couple months off, well sort of off.  Getting up and out of my PJs and not just doing my at home work in my PJs on the computer.  Also running in the morning and a baking break was really nice.

Post # 14
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Hey everyone!  I’m just hanging out right now.  Stayed late at work because I ended up going in late this morning.  I’m meeting with my mentor tomorrow to try and set up my training plan yay!

Post # 15
3762 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

@Mrs. DG:  Thanks so much!  I actually went to Matts for lunch the other day.  TOTALLY awesome!  I may jump on the monorail and head back to that side of town.  Plus Macy’s is having an AWESOME sale this week! 

The topic ‘Post a thon chat thread 7/28/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors