Post # 1
So often we get caught up in work, stress, etc… so lets focus on the POSITIVE things today…
1) I woke up
2) I’m employed
3) I can fit into a skirt that NEVER has fit me right because I have always been too big for it. Yes, even when I bought it, and now its even a little bit big! woohoo:)
so what are your 3?
Post # 3
1. I woke up next to my wonderful husband. 🙂
2. I’m going to see an old friend from out of town tonight.
3. I have an appt. with the orthopedist at which I *might* finally figure out why my hip has hurt for the last year. Fingers crossed!
Post # 4
1. I leave for my honeymoon one month from today!
2. Even tho starbucks gave me the wrong drink, it was good and I now have a new drink lol
3. my cat jumped in the bed and snuggled with me purring about 10 minutes before i had to get up 🙂
Post # 5
1) It stopped raining and I might be able to hang my laundry outside later.
2) I get to see my mom and sister for dinner tonight.
3) My dog is really cute.
Post # 6
1. Woke up to another beautiful day!
2. Not a busy day at work YESSSS!!!
3. Got a phone call that I have been waiting for and I will be getting a check in two days for a $1,000!!!!
Post # 7
- Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza
Great reminder to count my blessings!
1) I’m going to a Yankees game tonight.
2) My parents are coming to visit on Friday and I can’t wait to see them again!
3) I was running late to work, but my boss was too so I didn’t catch any grief this morning. 😉
Post # 8
1. i woke up WITHOUT a huge back ache (our bed has been hurting me so i slept in the spare. so comfy)
2. I figured out how to make my dress perfect, using a lil photoshop!! (get ride of the sash part and make it only a belt. Though you guys dont know what i mean haha)
3. I approached HR at my work about changing my job a bit. They seemed very happy about it and now i’m excited to learn something new and more technical than the admin i do now!!
Post # 9
1 fiancé comes home tomorrow aftet being gone for 2 weeks at work and today I am packing for our trip out to our cabin on Friday!
2 I had a good nights sleep
3 I am cuddling with my kitty.
Post # 10
Great positive thread
1) I had a fun shopping trip with my Future Mother-In-Law and she tried on a perfect dress for the wedding (but didn’t buy it!) –
2) I’ve made lots of headway with the coat I’m sewing. It now has pockets and a collar!
3) I’m planning to make duck spring rolls for dinner. Yum!
Post # 11
1. I’m off of work.
2. I came home to a wonderful ‘I’m so glad your home’ Welcome by my dog.
3. I’m happy because the hottest it’s going to get today is 97 degrees. Yay the end to summer is near!
Post # 12
1. My first day of classes for grad school is today! (We’ll see if this is still a good thing by the end of the day… ;))
2. We are buying tickets to see my alma mater play an away game in football this season as a celebration of our anniversary – we just moved and will really miss the football atmosphere of home, so this will assauge some of the sadness!
3. My husband is coming home for lunch 🙂
Post # 13
1- it’s almost lunchtime 2- it’s almost lunchtime and I’m hungry 3-it’s almost lunchtime, I’m hungry and my boss is paying.
Post # 14
- Wedding: December 2012 - Hacienda los Agaves
@clumsylawyer: Lovely! I so wish I could find something like this for mom of Future Mother-In-Law.
1) It’s raining!! (it almost never rains here)
2) Just one day away till the little leage baseball world series starts.
3) I found someone who can make my dream cake topper (sold on etsy by $1,500 mxN) for just $120 mxN.
Post # 15
@Mrs_Amanda: Hahaha, this is fab!