Our wedding is this Saturday! Crazy. Here is my list:
1. Suffering from one of my terrible migraines which will prevent me from enjoying the day, or worse, make me sick. I will be packing medicine for that but it doesn’t always work.
2. Rain. While there is plan B for our outdoor ceremony, there was rain during our engagement shoot. It would be nice to have bright pictures this time, as well as being able to enjoy the outdoors. I am being obsessive over this and checking the weather forecast multiple times a day. It predicted rain a few days ago, then changed to sunny, then chance of showers. Aarrrggghhh.
3. Being late. My mom decided to rent a limousine to drive us around with my bridesmaid to our hair and makeup appointment, then home to get dressed, then to the wedding location. Honestly, I don’t care for the limousine and would rather just have a regular car but she couldn’t be talked out of it. I am afraid the limo will get stuck somewhere. I even had a nightmare about the darn limousine and my own mom laughed at me after telling her about the dream (thanks for reassuring me). I planned out a schedule and allowed extra time to pick up everyone as well as extra time on the road so let us hope my nightmare won’t come true!
4. My FH not liking the way I look and not liking the dress.
5. Looking fat in the photos as well as looking fat in person. Not having any good photos of my FH and I.
6. One of our parents doing or saying something or embarrassing or inappropriate in front of guests. A plan has already been established where my Maid/Matron of Honor is going to be on the lookout for my mom and take her aside if need be.
7. Forgetting something or something not going as planned. I am our own planner/coordinator and have made a ton of spreadsheets listing everything from ‘things left to do’ to ‘schedules for the photographer, MC, limousine, bridesmaids, parents’ to ‘types of flowers and centrepieces and where they will be placed’. I hope things will go as smoothly as they can.
8. Guests not having a good time.
Unlike other Bees, I just finished my periods so no worries about being stuck with those on the big day. Feeling pretty lucky in that regards.
I know my fears are most likely just fears. We have to think positively and things will all work out in the end! Want to enjoy my wedding as much as possible.