Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Any time! 
It’s the ENG880 in rose gold from moissaniteco.comimage64

Post # 3
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2019 - City, State

Loveeee yellow gold! Here’s my custom ring from MoissaniteCo, under $2k, 1.5 carat equivalent Forever One center stone with lab diamond sides stones, set in 14k yellow gold.

Post # 4
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2019 - City, State

View original reply
lucialucentum :  Your ring is so gorgeous! Looking forward to when I can wear mine and actually see what it looks like outside tongue-out

Post # 5
Hostess
5062 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2007 - City, State

My rose is yellow gold. I have a .71 carat diamond, GIA certified S color VVS1 clarity. I purchased the diamond from ID Jewelry online and my ring is custom made by the amazing David Klass. All together my ring and diamond came out to total of under $1,500. 

Post # 6
486 posts
Helper bee

8x7mm Antique Cushion Cut basket set solitaire with double prongs. In platinum. With a 2.5mm shared prong eternity band (Hearts and Arrows cut). Also in platinum. I believe it was around $1100. Purchased from Tianyu in China.

Post # 7
9388 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
lucialucentum :  omg i love that i want it now.

Post # 8
290 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Nat82 :  Obsessed with your rings! #swoon 

Post # 10
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

My ring was a custom design by Laurie Sarah on Etsy. She was one of the few jewelers I trusted on Etsy and she surely delivered! 

Post # 11
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

0.8 carat equivalent moissy in rose gold. From Etsy seller esdomera. 

Post # 12
2251 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2019 - Chateau Lake Louise

We kind of cobbled together my ring, but spent less than $3k 

Setting was $799 from Shane Co and the 1.92 ct F1 colorless C&C Princess was $1385 and the custom head and gem setting was $389 Total came out under $2600

aprincess

Post # 13
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

2.70ct, IJ colored, 8x10mm pear in 14k yellow gold custom designed and made by Starsgem(on Ebay and Alibaba). US $387 including 4 day shipping.

Post # 14
536 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
aquababe :  Love Love Love. I’m trying to decide on a pear morganite or mossy. Does your stone look like a diamond? 

Post # 15
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

View original reply
Soon2BMrsFredericks :  

Yes very much. That wasn’t necessarily my intention. I would have been fine if it had been a glitter ball but because I went with a warm yellow IJ stone it looks like like an IJ diamond.

I would do some research on Morganite from what I have seen they tend to cloud quickly. Part of the appeal of moissanite for me other than ethical reasons was their hardness and durability. I’m a klutz and know I would end up chipping and ruining most other stones.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors