Post your Mori Lee dress! I picked the 5410! *pic heavy!*

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2019

I haven’t bought a dress yet as my wedding isn’t until May 2019 but I just wanted to let you know that you look amazing in that dress! It looks like it was made for you!! 

Post # 4
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Sauk Valley Resort

Beautiful! Mine is the 2884. I also had someone tell me me one of the Mori Lee ones that was similar was too conservative when I was still looking, but I loved it anyways. I don’t have a picture of me wearing it, but here it is on the model.

Post # 5
3998 posts
Honey bee

Swoonworthy dress! I ‘m visualizing hair is some sort of low-set bun towards the back of your neck but anyway you wear your hair will look wonderful with your divine dress.

Post # 8
2770 posts
Sugar bee

This is my beauty!!!

Post # 11
160 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

I’m only at the stage of picking my venue, but having browsed for dresses online, quite a few of the Mori Lee dresses have caught my eye! Great taste, bees!

mrsaime :  this is my absolute favourite. I couldn’t have it though, I’m very busty and not comfortable in strapless things 😞 

Post # 12
40 posts
Newbee

Mori Lee #2807. This is just the sample of course.

Post # 13
2770 posts
Sugar bee

gembyname :  Definitely try it on!!! I’m pretty busty too, and the dress doesn’t come down as low in the front as on the model. I’d say it sat at the same height as any other strapless dress. And you can always add straps!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors