(Closed) 2013 SPRING brides?? Post your DRESS!!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
1152 posts
Bumble bee

Oh baby. I am trying on my dress again tomorrow to start on alterations and figure out my accessories. So excited. You’d better believe I will post pictures on this thread immediately after.

It’ll be the first time I’ll have worn the dress, veil, and my mom’s headband at the same time since we bought them in the store. (We didn’t take pictures that day.) And every week closer to my wedding, I get more emotional and more excited. I’ll pixelate my face so you don’t see the crying. πŸ˜‰

Post # 6
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Here’s my dress for our June 30th wedding next summer πŸ™‚  I love this bow in the back and the bright white! πŸ™‚

can’t wait to incorporate our orange/pink/yellow colored flowers

ready to see more spring brides dresses too!  Happy planning!

Post # 9
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

March 2, 2013 in Key West is our wedding. Here’s my dress – she’s a Casablanca.

Post # 10
339 posts
Helper bee

I love spring 2013 brides’ dresses, along with everyone else’s of course haha :). Here’s mine!! πŸ˜€ Mine’s a Private Label by G, actually my new dress after dress regret!

Post # 11
1152 posts
Bumble bee

Yay here they are!!

And my new favorite picture in the whole world – I’m pixelating my face but underneath that I’m just beaming! 

Post # 13
1278 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Post # 15
398 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Here is mine !!!! Dress preview galina signature 

Post # 16
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

After battling with frantic dress regret, I’m still sticking with the first dress that I tried on.  From the Vera Wang White line.  Sorry for the large picture of the details.

I have not yet decided if I want a veil or not though..

The topic ‘2013 SPRING brides?? Post your DRESS!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors