- 8 years ago
- Wedding: September 2010
I’m so sad. Our photographer is ridiculously gifted and I’m SO excited to do our engagement shoot. We were originally going to do it in our RV, but it’s parked nearly 2 hours away and we haven’t brought it out from it’s winter yet. It needs a few repairs and we couldn’t get it ready in time for the shoot. SO we decided that’s okay, we’ll take our dock (which has a 6hp engine strapped on it) out on the river and do the shoot out on the river at sunrise. Awesome! Ummm no. The river is all muddy because it’s barely rained this spring and there was no snow (which means no melt) this winter. Our dock is stuck in the mud. Thanks a lot Mother Nature.
So we talked with the photographer today, and we’ve decided to postpone for a couple weeks to see if the river miraculously fills up and to give us some time to get the RV down here. Totally sucks!!!!! I mean, it’s not like it’s cancelled totally, but still, I was all excited!!! Blagh!!!