(Closed) potential MOH dress found at H&M

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
1375 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Its really pretty, and a $60 dress is probably in most peoples’ budgets (presumably you have already asked them how much they are able to spend?)

I would hold off on purchasing something so far in advance.  A LOT can happen in a year – one of your bridesmaids could get pregnant AND have the baby AND get pregnant again!  People could lose weight, gain weight, lose it again but in different parts.  There are too many things that could happen for them to have a dress sitting in their closets for a year without being used.  I know you’re excited about your wedding, but wait another 4-6 months before you say “Go” in terms of their attire.

Post # 4
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I’m not usually a fan of pink but my goodness, that dress is lovely!  Floaty and romantic.  Would you regret it if you left it for now and then discovered it was out of stock?

Post # 5
5075 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

I think it’s beautiful!

Post # 6
2067 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

This dress is beautiful! And so reasonably priced! 🙂 Maybe your Maid/Matron of Honor can have this dress and your BMs can have lavender dresses? Just an idea to try to stay true to your colors?

Post # 7
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

so beautiful. i say go for it.

The topic ‘potential MOH dress found at H&M’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors