(Closed) practice DIY bouquets & bouts. what do you think?

posted 8 years ago in Flowers
Post # 3
9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

i think you did a good job!

Post # 4
5778 posts
Bee Keeper

I think they look great, but am concerned at the size. Are they as big as they look? Have anything you can put next to them to compare? (I mean with all of them together). Have you tied one on a lapel to check the size?

Post # 6
2058 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I think they look fantastic!  I agree, I like the bout on the far right and seeing it on your fiance’s shirt, I think its the perfect size.  If you don’t go for the far right one then I would do the far left one!

Post # 7
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Love em! Like the bouts that have little bud flowers or the leaves as accents.  Don’t think you necessairly need to buy separate fillers or accents if you have enough of these to incorporate! I’d personally work in either an accent flower type or some botanicals for your bouquet to differentiate it a bit from the bouts and break it up a little / add interest, but think they look great and really like what you wrapped the bouts in!

Post # 8
595 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

pretty, if you add some rhinestones or beads, something sparkly, IT WILL LOOK EVEN BETTER

Post # 9
126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

LOVE these! GREAT job!

Post # 10
1645 posts
Bumble bee

You did great! Those look really nice!

The topic ‘practice DIY bouquets & bouts. what do you think?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors