(Closed) pre pregnancy size 12/14/16/18…. what did you look like pregnant??

posted 8 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I’m a 12 and not pregnant so I can’t send you pics.  Buuut I’m sure that you won’t be mistaken as “chubby”, but instead as “glowingly pregnant” as the months progress dearie!  πŸ™‚

Post # 4
7586 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

I worry about the same thing, except here’s a pic of my sister. Size 14 and 8 months pregnant. Obviously, she looked pregnant for quite some time. Probably from about the 5th month mark.

Post # 5
404 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I would love to see pics too! I’m totally worried about looking “chubby” and not preggo. πŸ™

Post # 6
434 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I was a 20/22 pre-pregnancy, and I carry most of my weight in my midsection. I’m just about 19 weeks, and I’m starting to look pregnant not just chubby (finally!) although I will say that at my last OB appt I was only up 3lbs total. So my body is changing, but I’m sure in a few more weeks I’ll be looking pregnant.

Post # 7
6571 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 2010

@mwitter80: Wow, your sister looked awesome!

I don’t even know what size I was. I had a very recent weight gain from a pregnancy and where I miscarried. But I was (and am still, trying to lose the weight, now I’m a 14 and my baby is 3 months old) a big girl. Here’s a picture where you can see my belly… it was quite obvious I was preggo!

Post # 8
2792 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

There’s a great community on BabyCenter called “Plus Size & Pregnant”. Here’s a link to a thread with plus sized baby bumps.

Post # 9
13095 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

I’ve always wondered the same thing!  I’m a size 14 now and wondered how much of a “bump” I’d get when pregnant.  I always seem to see the cute bumps on size 2 and size 6 women and wondered if I’d be the same.

Post # 10
664 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@MrsMaine: Thanks for posting that link to the plus sized baby bumps.

Post # 11
2299 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I was just thinking the same thing! I think I’m a size 12 now and just wondering if I’m going look like a whale! But all of you ladies looked stunning! I can’t wait:)

Post # 12
457 posts
Helper bee

I am not a size 12 or up, however, I have to say that girls that I know who are look AMAZING when they were preggo. They carried it so much nicer and clean than I did. I had the chubby look and still have the chubby look at 8 months. My best friend is a bigger boned and she has looked wonderful her entire pregnancy, same thing with a girl I work with. Just wanted to add my 2 cents!

Post # 14
621 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I was a size 10-12 before i got pregnant, and i did not show for a while, but now that i have gained too much weight Frown you can see my belly. I feel like a whale, lol, but everyone tells me my belly is all neat and nice looking. I just had weight problems all my life and gaining 40 pounds seems too excesive, but i am healthy and baby is doing good (she is bigger too), i just have 5 more weeks to go! Sorry i do not have a pic to share…

Post # 15
3586 posts
Sugar bee

I was a 18/20 prepregnancy and pregnant, I was all belly. Just like a big bowling ball in front, but normal in the back. I thought I’d be huge too, but I wasn’t. I also lost all the weight I gained  right after birth.

Being plus size doesn’t mean you’ll be a swollen blob. πŸ™‚

The topic ‘pre pregnancy size 12/14/16/18…. what did you look like pregnant??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors