(Closed) pre pregnancy size 12/14/16/18…. what did you look like pregnant??

posted 9 years ago in Babies
Post # 17
509 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I’m an 18/20 prepregnancy, and as of my last OB appointment October 12th at 20 weeks, hadn’t actually gained any weight due to eating better and walking more. But I defitely look pregant halfway through, but this shirt hides A lot. You should see me in my work clothes:

Post # 18
1317 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Wow! All you ladies look fabulous!

Post # 19
453 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Bump for more responses, more photos and info please 🙂

Post # 20
7899 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Pelican Grand Beach Resort

I’m a size 12. It really depends on your body. My best friend is larger than me, probably a 16, and she is a month behind me in her pregnancy but she looks way more pregnant than I do. If I wear something form fitting, I am clearly pregnant now (just started to be so obvious last week), but before that or when I wear something looser, I look chubby and/or really full.

This was taken last Thursday at 21w1d. I have gained no weight. I’m trying though… just not happening.

Post # 21
1486 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’ll play.  I was a size 18/20 pre pregnancy, and I lost weight.  I too, figured I would expand sideways as much as I did forward, but it was all belly for me.  I absolutely looked pregnant.  There was an awkward period at the beginning, but by month 4 or so, it was unmistakable.  And this is four days before I delivered:

Post # 22
3240 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Thanks for posting the photos ladies-you all have beautiful baby bellies! I also am worrierd what I might look like if we get pregnant.

Post # 23
1652 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I was worried about this too! I was a 12/14 before I got pregnant..I’m 11 weeks along and already feeling kind of just fat all over! 🙁

Post # 25
1051 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

You look great mama, definitely pregnant!

Post # 26
2195 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Size 12/13 Just starting to show/maybe just fat.

Oh god what’s happening. 4-5 months I think?

With shirt on.

8-9 months. Size 16-18.

Post # 27
308 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I wonder about this all the time- my cousin and good friend were both like sz 26 + and didn’t look a day pregnant the days they delivered.  I’m an 18/20 and am afraid I won’t show at all either.  This gives me hope I’ll have a cute belly! 

Post # 28
772 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

aw you ladies look amazing!  And Stephanie63087 you look so glamorous!  I thought you were standing on some red carpet with that quote in the first picture!  haha

Post # 29
1202 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Found this thread in a search and just want to give it a little “bump”! :)You ladies look great. Any other plus size mamas to be to get rid of my fear?

Post # 31
833 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
@stephanie63087: U look great! Congrats! As a mom of 4, let me wish you the ability to breathe these next few weeks Wink  

The topic ‘pre pregnancy size 12/14/16/18…. what did you look like pregnant??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors