(Closed) pre pregnancy size 12/14/16/18…. what did you look like pregnant??

posted 9 years ago in Babies
Post # 47
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

This is such an awesome thread! I’m a size 16 now and this is something I’ve frequently wondered about. You guys look great! There’s hope for me still!!

Post # 48
25 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@CindyRelly:  Awww thank you! She is quite the artist! Tongue Out

Post # 49
25 posts
Newbee

Oh! I forgot to mention that I did not own 1 piece of maternity clothing, even though I was that size. Just wore really cute dresses and jeans that had a lot of spandex.

Post # 50
1202 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

View original reply
@Lastqueenb:  I’m an 18 so I don’t think I can get away with that. I’m already starting to wear my old 20s from before I lost wt (was down to a 14/16 and then once the wedding was over… oy! … I’m only about a month along too!! yikes!

I’d kill for your figure! And your baby is absolutely adorable!

Post # 51
25 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@CindyRelly:  As long as you are comfortable, that is all that matters! I blew up in my last trimester because my body retained so much water, I couldn’t even wear shoes! Sounds weird, but I enjoyed it. Hahah….Growing that is. I knew my son was healthy and it just showed on my body.

Post # 52
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@stephanie63087– YOU are one of the cutest pregnant people I have seen! I TOTALLY envy you and FINGERS CROSSED (when I get prego a couple years to come..) I HOPE I LOOK LIKE U!

Post # 53
436 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

View original reply
@Lastqueenb:  Oh my gosh, you are SO gorgeous! What a sweet baby, too!

Post # 55
176 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Can we revive this thread please? πŸ™‚ I want to see more baby bumps!

Post # 58
176 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@stephanie63087:  Yay! I can’t wait to see it! I love your other pics, you have the perfect bump!! If you don’t mind me asking…what is your height? I’m in a 14/16 right now (I just got my BFP on Wednesday!! Laughing) and if my belly ends up looking half as cute as yours I would be ecstatic!

Post # 60
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
@stephanie63087:  Thanks for sharing your pictures! I am so amazed at the difference between 18 weeks and 19 weeks! That’s amazing! I can’t wait to be pregnant 

Post # 61
176 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@stephanie63087:  So cute! You look great πŸ™‚ When are you due?

The topic ‘pre pregnancy size 12/14/16/18…. what did you look like pregnant??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors