(Closed) pre pregnancy size 12/14/16/18…. what did you look like pregnant??

posted 9 years ago in Babies
Post # 63
785 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@stephanie63087:  You look awesome!  Have you delivered yet?

I am glad to see these awesome baby bump pictures.. I was wondering that too since I’m a 14/16 and carry more weight around my tummy/waist..  That when we do TTC if I would show a nice baby bump.  It seems to be around 20 weeks when you “pop”

Post # 64
1966 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I was an 18. I looked like me with a solid belly lol  sorry for the horrible pic, its old!

Post # 65
453 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

This thread helped me in the months I was waiting until we could starts ttc, so I wanted to update it!  I am 5’5″, was 215ish prepreg (had planned on losing more but got lucky first try), size l/xl top, size 14/16 bottom and though I didn’t have a big stomach, I am wiiiide without a defined waist (which is why i take profile photos… and have more size 16 pants than I’d like to admit). I never took weekly photos, so here is a random selection (sorry, huge!)

19 weeks, I thought I was so big!

33 weeks!  I’m up 11 lbs in this photo, very clean eating due to GD (stinks but wasnt a surprise as every woman in my fam has gotten it). I think I’ve gotten bigger, but am still the same weight and am now on weekly appointments and am due in July!  

So yes ladies, it will be obvious eventually! 

Post # 66
1401 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I was about an 18/20 in bottoms pre pregnancy and an XXl to XXXL in shirts/dresses pre pregnancy. I’ve lost some weight (almost 30 pounds) during my first 2 trimesters. I started to gain it back (About 15 pounds) in my 3rd tri. So I’m like a Large or an Extra Large now. And before pregnancy I carries ALL of my weight in my tummy so I was sure I wouldn’t look pregnant. Well…

This is at 24 weeks

And this was me 2 weeks ago at 32 weeks…..

So us chubby gals can look preggers too!!!

Post # 67
455 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

You will certainly show!  Here I am at 20 weeks (23 weeks today, this pic is a few weeks old).  I am normally a size 14/16.  I feel HUGE and gross, but everyone tells me that I have the cutest bump.

Post # 68
1 posts
Wannabee

I am so happy I found this site/blog – I just joined it today even though I was married this past september. I dieted like mad before my wedding and was down to a 10 – now my 12’s are about to burst – I’m slowly creeping into a size 14. I’m starving constantly we are TTC officially. I’m only 5’1 and I carry my weight all over but I noticed my hips are looking gigantic! I absolutely loved everyone’s baby bump pics – you all look amazing. happy and healthy! I was wondering what on earth am I going to look like once we conceive. I am now more confident about the whole situation – I realize how incredibly vain that must sound, but you have no idea (or maybe you do) what a relief this thread really was to me. The majority of my friends were stick figures that swallowed basketballs – I know this will not be the case for me and I’m pretty sure I will not be taking “maternity pics” because of my own insecurities. Once I figure out this site I will upload my bump pics (God willing). Thanks again!!! xoxo

Post # 68
1770 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

loved looking through this thread! 

Post # 69
85 posts
Worker bee

Truthfully my pre-pregnancy size was a 6 :'( but now my pant size is around 12-14 due to weight gain. I was worried about the same thing, but I would say I look pregnant and strangers often ask when I’m due. 

Post # 70
824 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I was a 12/14 before and most people did not guess and I did not even announce it until I was 5 months along. But after about 6 months, don’t worry I am sure you will be unmistakenly pregnant! Congrats

Post # 71
332 posts
Helper bee

Bump! I wanna keep this one going ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 72
635 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I was a size 18 before i got pregnant – here I am at 19 weeks28 weeks

and finally at 35 weeks (I was obviously pregnant and not just fat looking) i stopped there because I had my baby 3 days later.  I only gained about 10 pounds throughout the whole pregnancy and wound up 20 pounds down from my pre-pregnancy weight within 2 weeks.

The topic ‘pre pregnancy size 12/14/16/18…. what did you look like pregnant??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors