Pre Workout 2020 Wedding

posted 11 months ago in Beauty
Post # 2
10044 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2016

I’ve lost about 50 lbs. I took up running (currently training for a half marathon while I work on losing the last 20) but also do strength training.

Fitness Blender is my favorite on YouTube. And I also like Pop Sugar Fitness.

I also used Daily Burn (a subscription service) that has lots of great workout programs.

Post # 3
1481 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - City, State

+1 for Fitness Blender!  They’re good, no nonsense workouts that don’t require a ton of time or equipment.  I also joined up with an online trainer, Anjuli Mack.  I really like her perspective on food, and she updates my meal plan and workout routines every two weeks with regular check ins.  Also, I highly recommend the FitBit.

Post # 4
2178 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

I do beachbody on demand, Orange Theory Fitness and boxing. Personally, if I were to focus on just one to specifically slim down, I would do Orange Theory. All my friends have lost a ton of weight doing that, and it is also what helped get me over a plateau. It pains me to say that as someone who loves lifting and boxing, but whatever they are doing at OT is really working! And there are a lot of guys there so my husband does it with me and he loves it. A few of his friends go there as well. 

Post # 5
977 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

Calories in Calories out.

Look up the Reddit “Lose It” community

Post # 7
2002 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - Sussex, UK

Another one for Fitness Blender. I bought some weights and have really seen a difference. Not bulked up but toned.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors