(Closed) Pretty & Affordable Bridesmaid Dresses

posted 10 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
273 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2008

You may want to try Camille de La Vie….there are a few locations nationwide, but they do carry stuff online.  They have a pretty wide selection of colors, but the styles are limited.  I considered getting dresses for my girls here, until I found them on sale.  Bear in mind that the sizes do run a bit small so if you order online, keep that in mind.  Good Luck!

Post # 4
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2008

I got mine at White House Black market for $148 each. My bridesmaids settled on one style and they all really love the dresses and keep asking if they can wear them before the wedding. I’d say thats a deal, haha.

Post # 5
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2008

Oh also, they didnt have 2 of the girls sizes in stock and so they ordered them from another store and shipped them to their houses for no additional cost. They were really great to work with.

Post # 6
484 posts
Helper bee

Jasmine Bridal has good prices and cute styles. Especially if you order through RK Bridal or another online retailer. Be careful when considering costs though, your maids most likely will need alterations if you go with a traditional bridal line. I’d estimate a min of $30 for alterations.

Bill Levkoff also has nice styles in your price range.

Post # 7
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2018

Victoria’s Secret has dresses too and some that would work perfectly for a bridal party. My Matron of Honor and Bridesmaid both got a dress there (the one you can wear 7 different ways)

Post # 8
1246 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I’m hoping we can get dresses for around $200 at JCrew. I wore an Alfred Angelo dress as a bridemaid last year and even though its initial cost was only $130, I ended up having to pay about $50 in alterations fees.

Post # 9
71 posts
Worker bee

jcrew is having 30% on their sale prices!! go go go!

Post # 10
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2018 - Ritz Carlton, Marina Del Rey

Try Ebay!  Sellers like jtandcompany have a ton of great options — BCBG dresses, Adrianna Papell dresses (for 1/3 of Nordstrom’s prices) — all under $150.  You might have to cobble a set together from various stores, but I’m sure you’ll be able to find ones that work. Best of all, these dresses your Bridesmaid or Best Man will WANT to wear again.

Post # 11
735 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2009

Billlevkoff.com has some pretty ones (beware, the models are kinda ugly and the dresses look much better on your girls). They are pricey at the stores but if you buy them online they are cheaper (120-160).

The topic ‘Pretty & Affordable Bridesmaid Dresses’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors