(Closed) Pretzel M&M’s anyone??

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

oooooo never tried but totally tempted to now!!

Post # 4
972 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I have not but I got a facebook message from a friend telling me they were AMAZING! lol, I will try them soon.

Post # 5
1104 posts
Bumble bee

Like most delicious things in the States, I’m fairly sure these will never make it to Australia 🙁 Such a shame, I had chocolate covered pretzels from a market in Canada recently and thought they were the best thing since sliced bread (I’m like you, would step over dessert to get to bread!) If any US bees ever make it over this way, please bring some for me!!!!!

Post # 6
431 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

instead of a peanut or almond it has a pretzel piece?

sounds delicious!  i’m gonna have to look for it!

Post # 7
1897 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

I bought these!  I have to disagree—I did not like them too much!   They were ok, but  I probably wouldn’t buy them again!

Post # 9
1106 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I am ADDICTED to these!! My FH and I went out and bought a big bag of them… we’ve been going through them like crazy!!! They’re crazy yummy :]

Post # 10
4001 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

First of all, I would eat a whole loaf of bread… then want chocolate.  I want to find those m&m’s ASAP!  I can’t wait to try them, they sound delish!!!  Of course, I seriously think I’ll eat anything that’s either dipped in chocolate or cheese, salty, or fried… I have food issues…

Post # 11
2788 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I am going to stop by the store on my way home and try these out! I like chocolate and I like pretzels and I like M&Ms – sounds like a win win win.

Post # 12
164 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

oh my gosh!  i need to try these, I love salty/sweet!

Post # 13
332 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Oh, I hope to find these! I am allergic to nuts and it gets so frustrating to find sweet/salty snacks that don’t have some kind of nut hidden in them! yummy looking.

Post # 14
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Wow, I have to try these. I always get cravings for salt + chocolate!

Post # 15
705 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I agree that they are fabulous, though to be honest, I’d rather just have a chocolate covered pretzel. 

Post # 16
2103 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Must have these! Nom nom nom.

The topic ‘Pretzel M&M’s anyone??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors