(Closed) Pricing for Bridal Hair & Makeup (and Bridesmaids)

posted 9 years ago in Beauty
Post # 17
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I am in MT and we are doing ours at a dept store (Dillards).  Hair is $45 pp (same for a trial) and Mu is $15 pp (again, same for trial).  Plus they told me if more than 4 people are getting hair done, they will take 10% off and will open an hour early with at least 3 girls there to make sure we are not late getting our hair done.  But that is WAY less expensive than anywhere else I checked.

Post # 18
333 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@MrsMcGyro:Where in Boston did you go?

Post # 19
5889 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2012

i’m getting married in santa barbara, california:

• day of makeup & hair= $350
  • makeup and hair trial= $180 (not doing this to save money, plus it seems like in a lot of the cases the person who does the trial is not the actual person who is working on your wedding day)
  • bridesmaid hair= $80
  • bridesmaid makeup= $80

airbrushing option included.  believe it or not, this was one of the cheaper quotes i got.

Post # 20
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Austin, TX

Hair styling/updos/curling – $65 per person (there is an additional $25 and up fee for extra long hair depending on the extra length, thickness, and required extra time needed for styling)

Makeup – $50 per person for traditional application or $75 per person for airbrush application.

My trial for make up and hair is $125 combined.  

Post # 21
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@Mrs. Meowerson: I was the same way. My price was on the lower end for me and I think our prices are fairly close. I opted out of the trial too because It was going to be another $200. I’m crossing my fingers it works out okay!

My prices were…

Bridal Hair & Make Up (w/out trial) = $220

Travel fee to hotel = $50

Post # 22
5889 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@Aug2011Bride: i know, i’m a little nervous.  but i’m getting a french twist, so i figure, that must be pretty standard right?  also, if i hate the makeup, won’t she redo it?

Post # 23
286 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Mrs. Meowerson: I’m thinking the same thing too, that the style is so bridal “standard” how bad could it be! My “standard” style is just a curled side pony-thing done and the person doing my hair has images of it on her webpage so I know it’s a look she has done before. As for make up, she said she would work with me the day of to fix it and make sure that everything is what I want. As a preliminary meeting to booking her I met with her in person and she asked me to do my own “dressy” make up so she could gauge my comfort level. She seems pretty good and the reviews are good so I’m sure I can trust her. She also requested that she come earlier to allow for extra time in case I don’t like the results

I’ll find out in a few weeks! eek!

Post # 24
286 posts
Helper bee

double post.

Post # 26
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
LoveForShaun:  Where in Midland did you go? Getting married in Midland this October and struggling to find a place that can handle 8 people!

The topic ‘Pricing for Bridal Hair & Makeup (and Bridesmaids)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors