(Closed) Private Label By G 1383 Pics?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2011

I have a couple of photos of the red one. I just received the one I ordered, which is the ivory one you posted above, but I don’t have photos yet. It’s a beautiful dress!

Keep in mind that the dress I’m wearing in these photos was 2 sizes too small, so the top isn’t covering as much as it should! 🙂 The roses on the hip are also in a different spot than on the dress I got today – I think they’d been moved on the one in the shop.

Post # 5
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

This is the dress in white and silver up close!!! i just ordered it i love it!

Post # 6
7 posts
Newbee

sorry guess it wont let me upload it

Post # 7
7 posts
Newbee

ok here this should work i had to change the file

[attachment=1359577,172810]

Post # 8
1991 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I love it with the white and red……

Post # 9
9 posts
Newbee

If you girls don’t mind me asking, how much is this dress at the stores you were at? I fell in love with this dress last night at a store and the tag said $3500 and had it crossed out and said ‘Sale $1700’.  I found it online I could order for $1250 brand new, so just curious. Thanks in advance 🙂 

Post # 11
575 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

It is a beautiful dress! I was able to talk with someone about just getting the pinned flowers in red for around 1,000 but settled on a maggie!

Post # 12
9 posts
Newbee

my wedding date is october 2012. i could wear a size 6 or up (have it altered) if anyone has one they want to sell before then let me know!!! i am only interested in the ivory one

Post # 13
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

i tried the white one on and it was very flattering but then i remembered my cousin wore it to her wedding 

Post # 14
114 posts
Blushing bee

Ella Rosa Bridal Wedding dress/Private Label,Ivory,elegant,mermaid,vintage,corset

Private Label,Ivory,elegant,mermaid,vintage,corset,New With Tags$750.  negotiable

Purchased in:

Label Size:

Street Size:

Height w/shoes:

5′ 9″

Silhouette:

Trumpet (Fit-and-Flare)

Neckline:

Strapless (Sweetheart)

Dress Details Sale Details

A strapless Satin gown featuring a sweetheart neckline trimmed in bead work. This gown is adorned in an isometric pleated pattern throughout the skirt and back of gown features a corset back and very plain yet elegant Semi-Cathedral train; a gorgeous gown.

Fabric : Satin

color : Light Gold/Silver

never been altered email [email protected]

CAN FIT 4-8 THE TAGS SAYS SIZE 8.IT IS BRAND NEW AND READY FOR SHIPPING…

never been altered brand new never been worn except to try on.

will ship any where Payment: Visa/Mastercard, Amex/Discover, PayPal

Post # 15
494 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I tried on,

Post # 16
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I will be trying on Private Label by G dress soon.  Can’t wait!  Already tried on Maggie Sottero Ambrosia and Sabelle.  I am considering selling the dress I choose after my wedding on 11-1-11. 

The topic ‘Private Label By G 1383 Pics?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors