Post # 47
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Post # 48
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I have this dress for sale if anyone is interested. Never worn. I did however alter it by taking away the mesh that is on the lift. I think the dress looks softer that way without the crystal and mesh on the lower skirt. It really allows the flowers and the white of the dress to show thru as well as balance out the back and the corset which has a lot of sparkle already. I worked with the designer of the coconut grove actors playhouse here in fl. I am willing to negotiate price. Please contact me if youre interested or you want to see pictures of the finished product. [email protected]

Post # 49
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I have this dress for sale if anyone is interested. Never worn. I did however alter it by taking away the mesh that is on the lift. I think the dress looks softer that way without the crystal and mesh on the lower skirt. It really allows the flowers and the white of the dress to show thru as well as balance out the back and the corset which has a lot of sparkle already. I worked with the designer of the coconut grove actors playhouse here in fl. I am willing to negotiate price. Please contact me if youre interested or you want to see pictures of the finished product. [email protected]

Post # 50
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I just found this dress at the Running of the Brides yesterday and fell in love with it.  I snagged it for $450!  It looks amazing and I couldn’t believe the price I got on it!

Post # 51
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I’m getting married New Years Eve and I bought this dress, do any of you have a picture of it after the train was bustled??

Post # 52
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I AM SELLING THIS DRESS!!!!

style 1383

bought for 1600 about 8 months ago at house of fashion in sacramento, ca.  this dress is still at the store. (it is fully paid for…) i havent even taken it home yet!!! not altered…never been touched! size 14..(in a regular non-bridal dress i normally wear a 8/10) bust39, waist 31, hips 44)

i must sell it so i can pay for school tuition. 🙁

email me! [email protected]

Post # 53
1366 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I saw this dress today at NY Bridal and Tux in Charlotte, NC. It was 300 dollars in their sample sale. I tried it and it didn’t do too much for me but it was a good price.

The topic ‘Private Label By G 1383 Pics?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors