(Closed) Private Label by G 1393 brides?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Very very pretty,,,this was a top contender,,,but I opted for a very similar dress..I still love it! and you look FAB!

Post # 4
1827 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

It looks beautiful on you! Congratulations! The gown is gorgeous… I really fell for the details on the bottom.

I tried it on yesterday, actually. I liked it in person and the saleswoman let me take pictures (gasp!). But when I came home and put them on my computer, something was off. I couldn’t decide if I didn’t like how I looked in general or how the dress looked on me. Frustrating!!

Post # 6
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@megsasb

That looks beautiful on you!

Is that in white or ivory?  I just tried this dress on today too and I fell in love, but I think I want it in white (I tried on Ivory).

You’ve got good taste ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 8
26 posts
Newbee

@megsasb: Thought so!  Perfect!  I was hoping I’d find a picture of one in white – it looks fabulous on you ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!!

Post # 9
26 posts
Newbee

Welp… I took the plunge.  I bought my dress yesterday, and I’m proud to announce I’m also a Private Label by G 1393 bride! The dress is absolutely perfect – everything I was looking for and within my budget!  What really made it nice was that the sample size fit me like a glove (I had heels on – I haven’t gotten my shoes yet so I will have to shop for some that are that same height!), so I ordered it in that size – hope my body doesn’t change too much this year!

Here are a few pics from the bridal shop!  The dress in these pictures is Ivory, but I’m getting it in white.  Ignore my cheesy smile ๐Ÿ˜›

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2011

you look beautiful!  I also bought the Private Label by G 1393 dress… but in ivory. 

What jewelry is everyone wearing with the dress?  I was debating whether or not to wear a necklace… it might be a bit much since the top is so embellished.

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2012

You look amazing! If another bride is interested I have a brand new Private Label G style number 1393 size 10 for $950.

Post # 13
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

HI ,

I love that dress! I have a brand new sample  PRIVATE LABEL BY G Style No. 1393 in a size 10. Message me if you are interested.

The topic ‘Private Label by G 1393 brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors