(Closed) Pro pic sneak peek from my 6.5.10 wedding!

posted 8 years ago in Recaps
Post # 5
2083 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Ahhh how exciting!! I cannot even believe how beautiful your dress is!! Congratulations 🙂

Post # 6
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

ahh…im in love..your dress, your flowers, and your your ring!!! AMAZING. just beautiful.

Congrats again!

Post # 9
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Love them!  I love how peacefully, wonderfully happy you look.  And where did you get the idea for the balloons?  I always say there are not enough helium balloons or Nerf products in the world (for innocent joy and to hit people with, without hurting them, respectively!).

Congratulations!

Post # 10
2058 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

these are so gorgeous – – your gown is stunning, and the pic with you your bm’s and the balloons, ((((swoooooon)))  These are fabulous, CONGRATS!!!!

EDIT – – yes please share all of the details…

Post # 11
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

Oh my gosh. Seriously stunning!!!! Love love love all of it! Your dress is gorgeous! Love the balloons! All of it, amazing.

Congratulations by the way!!! More photos and more details! We want to hear all about it!

Post # 12
601 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010 - Heinz Chapel Ceremony, Museum Reception

These are seriously magazine-worthy. GORGEOUS.

Post # 13
4024 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

So pretty! Congrats!

Post # 14
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

love them!  They all look great – I love the balloon pictures – your dress is beautiful – the wedding looked like it was a lot of fun.  Congratulations!!  Oh and the cake topper …. beyond adorbable!

Post # 15
7975 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

cake topper!!! who made it? I assume Etsy… and probably out of my price range … but please let me drool!

Post # 16
303 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I agree- magazine worthy for sure..you look very pretty and LOVE the dress..congrats on what looks like was a beautiful peaceful day

The topic ‘Pro pic sneak peek from my 6.5.10 wedding!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors