(Closed) Pro Pics are In! 9/26/15 Nerdy/Lumineers Inspired Wedding Recap

posted 4 years ago in Recaps
Post # 2
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2015

amazing photos! I love love love your dress =) Congratulations once again!

Post # 4
951 posts
Busy bee

This looks amazing!!! 

I hope my photos turn out this good!

Post # 5
1151 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Gorgeous!!! My fabe photo is with your husband in sunglasses and the comic book. So fun.  Congrats!

Post # 7
1125 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2016 - A View West

love your dress! gorgeous wedding!!! congratulations!!thanks for sharing!!!

Post # 8
7682 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Sounds fun, and everything looks beautiful!  Congratulations!

Post # 9
2000 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

serendipityz:  your dress I love! Purple ombre cake, also love! (I’m having the same) The chandelier under the pergola! Did you buy it? If so if you don’t mind where did you purchase? Your pictures have an almost editorial feel about them! 

Post # 10
261 posts
Helper bee

Can I just point out that you and your husband look like James Bond and his Bond girl?! Does anyone else see this? Maybe because your husband slightly resembles Pierce Brosnan- I don’t know but it’s all I can see! Congratulations on such a beautiful day!

Post # 11
316 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

serendipityz:  aww I love your pictures. You look amazing and so does your dress

Post # 12
244 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2016 - New Orleans, LA

serendipityz:  super gorgeous! everything looked just perfect. Congratulations!!

Post # 14
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

Everything looked gorgeous! Your dress, your hair, your bouquet, the tables… all of the details. Just awesome. So glad you were happy with it (you should be)!!

Post # 15
11103 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: City, State

Just stunning!  You looked beautiful, your dress was wonderful & your veil was perfect!  You two looked so happy!  I loved the chandalier as well.  Well done & congratulations!

The topic ‘Pro Pics are In! 9/26/15 Nerdy/Lumineers Inspired Wedding Recap’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors