- 5 years ago
- Wedding: August 2013
Fortunately, we have a pretty easygoing church, so we can have fun with our processional music.
- Priest/acolytes enter, Music Undecided (Probably will be more traditional)
- Groom, Best Man, Ring Bearer, and Ushers, enter and walk down the aisle, all together, to James Bond Theme
- Bridesmaids enter and walk down the aisle all together, Music undecided
- Flower Girl (4.5) enters, maybe with her mom (my sister) and walks down the aisle, Music Undecided
- Bride Enters, walks down the aisle to theme from final scene of Star Wars Ep. IV
- Recessional: I’m A Believer, Smash Mouth Cover
Music during the liturgy will be more traditional.
So, for everywhere where it says music undecided, what do you think!?!