- 6 years ago
Since Fiance and I got engaged a year and two days ago (and honestly years before then), I have been struggling to decide on processional music. There are so many perfect songs that I love. I really would like for my bridal party and myself to walk down to the same song, but am not opposed to doing separate songs. I know that typically, the bridal party goes down to one song, and the bride goes down to another. But, I just want to simplify and keep the whole thing short and sweet. Some songs I have in mind are:
- Fade into you- Mazzy Star
- Lovely Day- Maroon 5
- Make you feel my love- Adele
- Here, there, and everywhere- Emmylou Harris
- Wonderful Tonight- Vitamin String Quartet
- All of my love- Led Zeppelin cover by a string quartet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74Zjwg797So
- The Rain Song- Led Zeppelin
Or something else, I have no idea. There are so many more songs I have considered. What I am not considering are conventional processional songs. That’s not mine or FI’s style.
I am just wondering if any of you have any suggestions? Tell me what non-conventional song you walked down the aisle to!