Post # 1
We had our final pre-marital counseling meeting with our Pastor last night and at the end of the meeting we went over our ceremony order. Everything is final and approved. Is it still too ealry to print programs? I mean, I’m not running off to the printer tomorrow but if I have some time in November, I felt like that would be a good time (I’ll have my final numbers by then). For any recent Brides, were there any last minute hicups that screwed up your programs? Everyone in the wedding party, readers…etc is confirmed. I’m not really sure what could/would change.
Post # 3
I think it would be fine! The next couple months would get crazy.
Someone could get ill and not be able to participate, but honestly, that could just as likely happen in the last week as it could now.
I’ll probably have mine printed early just because you get the best prices that way and it’s less stress – there is plenty to do the last month as it is. I’m worried because two of my bridesmaids will be 8 months pregnant, and that seems like something could go wrong, but ultimately, I wouldn’t care if they’re still on the program.
Go for it!
Post # 4
@NAvery: Thanks for the response! I’ll probably take care of it next month when I have a little better idea of how many to print. But I agree, I don’t want to wait till the last minute when I will have so much more going on.