(Closed) Pronovias 2011 collection – dress sizes

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
5785 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2011

That sounds about right to me, I have similar measurements up top but my hips are wider than yours and they ordered an 8 to fit my hips.

Post # 5
5785 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2011

I normally wear a US 6, I have no idea what UK size I’d be. The dresses run slightly small (again for US sizes). I ordered Higuera from the 2009 collection, I haven’t heard anything about them changing the sizes in recent years and when I was shopping I tried on 2010/2011 dresses and the sizing was consistent.

Post # 7
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@emmakaren82: I live in the UK too and I’ve been told by a few boutiques that Pronovias tend to be a bit generous so they usually end up a size lower than what you’d be on the high street so I really wouldn’t worry!

Which dress have you gone for? I love most of the collection!

Post # 8
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Hello ladies,

I have just had the same experience with Pronovias 2011 dress. I am normally size 8 to 10 (UK) but the shop assistant decided to go for size 6. I was so worried I called her this morning just to have a chat. My measurements are 34-28-36. I certainly know that my waist is a bit bigger than Pronovias size table states. She has however told me that I’ve tried size 12 in the shop and it was 4 inches too big. Fingers crossed I will fit into size 6 that should be here by March, 2011.

I ordered Alma dress. What did you girls go for? I love Pronovia dresses, they are so modern and elegant. Cannot wait to wear mine.

xx 

Post # 9
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@erikasweetie: I have the same concern. The assistant roughly measured me and I’m 35, 25 and 36 and she ordered a size 2 for me from the 2011 collection and said they changed the sizing this year. I’m really worried! I’m normally a size 2 or 4 in street sizes, I hope I won’t end up not being able to fit in the dress. Does anyone have a 2011 size chart from the official Pronovias?

The topic ‘Pronovias 2011 collection – dress sizes’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors