(Closed) Pronovias 2011 Collection – When will it hit stores?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4123 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Knowing what I know of Pronovias… I bet she’s more amazing in person! I’ve also never seen a pronovias listed over $2000. usually between $900 – $1800. I didn’t look at any of their lace dresses though… 

Post # 4
2280 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Oooh, lovely! I love how the lace looks with the sheer netting/fabric at the bottom. 🙂

There’s a lace Pronovias gown I’m dying to try on, but I haven’t come across a store that carries it yet. Does anyone know if they typically embellish their lace? I can’t tell from the photos.

Post # 6
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I spoke with someone in a bridal boutique the other day..she said the trunk show will begin this August/September and they will be availble in store in January. If you go to a trunk show you can buy the dress right then and there like a pre-sale. One of the Pronovias dresses that I tried on in a store (Gaudi) was $1200 but I’ve heard of others selling for $4000+

Post # 8
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@SDBornWed: I’ve been told it will in the UK at the end of August/September 2010. Would have thought US would be similar?

If you ring a local stockist they should be able to tell you when they’ll get it in and how much approx your dress will cost. The dress I’m interested in is nearly $4000 (£2500) so their dresses can get expensive!

Post # 9
401 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I have been hearing alot about this name and seem some pictures and I am in AWWWW–I cant6 wait to try some on be it 2009 or 2011 beautiful dresses

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@SDBornWed:  It is in stores now! I just bought this dress, tried it on and bought it on the spot it was so GORGEOUS!!!  only paid $1050 for it.

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

yes i tried it on yesterday, it’s definitely on my top list! it’s got a very CLASSY and glamorous look!

it’s price in Saudi Arabia is 13,500 SAR which i think is around 3,600 USD

The topic ‘Pronovias 2011 Collection – When will it hit stores?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors