(Closed) Pronovias 2011 collection

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2011

Yes anyone please I would love to see any pics as well, I have just purchased mine for my wedding n March but hadn’t actually tried it on.

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Pronovias Agosto from the Dreams Collection.

[attachment=1441197,182980] [attachment=1441197,182981]

Post # 6
494 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I tried on the one called “Faith” , really great but the price is too high…

Post # 7
685 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Here is me in Silabas and Formentera. I like the way Silabas hugs my body (the sample size was 4) more than Formentera (sample size was 10). However, I like the skirt on Formentera and 95% will go with that dress.

[attachment=1443646,183213] [attachment=1443646,183214]

Post # 8
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I tried on the Alma – it’s polyester taffeta, and it was a lot lighter than I thought it would be. The price is around $1100-$1200. The sample I tried on was a Size 8 with a standard length of 61″. I’m barely 5’1″ on a good day, and was standing on a platform with no shoes. They offer different lengths in this style (59″, 61″ and I think 63″), but was told that they just chop off the bottom:

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

The Pronovias Agosto dress is beautiful on!! I tried it on and bought it that day!  I didn’t have a great picture of the back but this one really shows the train.

The black sash is a Vera Wang sash that I ordered for the reception.

[attachment=1688329,209224] [attachment=1688329,209225]

Post # 10
448 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

you girls look stunning! I am not sure which pronovias dress to get ! I love so many of them!

Post # 11
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2011

Hi there Pronovias lovers!

I have a brand new Pronovias Fresa from the 2011 Glamour Collection, never been worn, for sale is a US size 4.

I bought the dress too late and unfortunately it did not arrive in time for my wedding (which I’m having in Thailand and leave next week) and have had to bu a new one but when it arrives I will have an exquisite dress availble for someone to enjoy as I wish I had been able to… and I am absolutely devestated!

So as much as I want to wear a Pronovias one day, I also know I won’t have the opportunity so I do wish you Pronovias brides the best of luck, and a little advice… ORDER IN ADVANCE haha, and enjoy your dresses.

Post # 12
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Hi bees!

Just wanted to let you know I’m selling a BRAND NEW Pronovias Daifa (size 12) with matching lace bolero. The original tags are still attached, and the dress is gorgeous! I’m asking $800 + shipping. If you’re interested, please email me at[email protected]. Thanks!

Pronovias Brides? :  wedding pronovias higuera lace trumpet v neck trumpet First

Pronovias Brides? :  wedding pronovias higuera lace trumpet v neck trumpet Second

Pronovias Brides? :  wedding pronovias higuera lace trumpet v neck trumpet Third

The topic ‘Pronovias 2011 collection’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors