(Closed) PRONOVIAS 2012

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@MASPA: Definitely a Pronovias fan!  Does anyone know how much the Manuel Mota collection goes for an average?  I am especially interested in the Esencia dress!  Absolutly gorgeous!

Post # 19
7 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@MASPA:  Wow that is steep but they are totally gorgeous dresses!  Thanks for your reply!  I plan on visiting the flagship store soon.  Is it true that have a trunkshow discount EVERY FRIDAY??

Post # 21
484 posts
Helper bee

I just bought the 2011 Almagro, love it!!! Sorry for the crappy phone photos…

Now I need to decide on a veil… Thoughts anyone?

Post # 23
6512 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@Oxfordnerd:  Oh my goodness!!!  That dress is absolutely lovely, and looks amazing on you!  I love the straps!

Post # 24
1144 posts
Bumble bee

I love it. I have the 2011 Gomera I can’t wait to wear her!

Post # 25
6512 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@MASPA: Oh I just saw your response from a couple of weeks ago – thanks for thinking of me 🙂  Which collection is it in?  I can’t find it. 

Post # 27
484 posts
Helper bee

@MASPA: Yeah, that’s a great idea! I may even shop around to see if I can get anything that is chapel/cathedral length with very little gathering so it’s as sheer as possible. I didn’t realise how beautiful the back really is until I saw it in the pictures (it’s hard to tell from the mirror when peeking over your shoulder). Which dress did you buy?

@sarahbaps: Awww, thank you! 😀 I’ve been uhm’ing and ah’ing since April, telling myself that it’s too early to buy a dress. But then the nice lady at the dress shop offered to sell it to me off the rack with a substantial discount. And mentioned that the 2012 line was starting to come in so they’d have to send it back to the factory. So I went shopping for the big ballgown dresses which the magazines made me feel I should wear and realised that as far as I’m concerned there really is no contest. It’s a shame the lace really doesn’t show up well in the pictures, I’m absolutely head over heels in love! Which dresses are you looking at?

Post # 28
6512 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@MASPA:  Ahhhh, that’s why I missed it 🙂  I am trying not to look at the Motas as the vast majority of that collection is outside of my price range, and I don’t want to fall in love with something that cannot be lol

View original reply
@Oxfordnerd: You definitely made the right choice!!!  A few that I have saved to try on are the Baaza (I’d get the slit altered to shut), Jenny, and Jaspe. 

Post # 31
1231 posts
Bumble bee

I loveeee San Patrick!! I’m not even engaged yet, but a girl can look and dream right? hahaha  probably should start saving up now so I can afford one. San Patrick is pretty expensive i heard.

The topic ‘PRONOVIAS 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors