PRONOVIAS 2012

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 32
484 posts
Helper bee

@MASPA: Yeah, when I first heard the price of the Almagro my reaction was ‘so, I’ll just continue shopping then’. I’ve found the price of wedding dresses staggering, especially here in the UK where they start at around $2,000 for anything other than a plain, strapless a-line (not that there’s anything wrong with those but it just wasn’t what I’m looking for) and go into the thousands easily!

And I think Puma is much nicer than Ares, so much more soft and romantic! I love the lace insert in the back!!

Post # 34
6512 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

@MASPA:  Hehe, I’ll keep that in mind!  The flagship store is actually going to be one of my first stops when I actually start trying stuff on 🙂

Post # 35
484 posts
Helper bee

@MASPA: Having browsed extensively through the accessories section of the Pronovias website I’ve now got a flagship store visit on my to-do list! So much choice 😀

Post # 36
278 posts
Helper bee

Wow, just looking through the Manuel Mota collection at the website. What is the price range for those dresses? Anyone knows? 🙂

Post # 38
484 posts
Helper bee

@MASPA: Yeah, it’s not the most economical way of doing thing. I may have to do the cheeky thing of going there for an inspiration shopping trip (and leave the credit card at home!!!) and then finding something similar online for a lot less money. It certainly adds up! Ebay has also proved to be a great source of accessories, especially if you know what you’re looking for.

Post # 39
278 posts
Helper bee

@MASPA: I love the dresses! So beautiful 🙂 I haven’t been looking into Pronovias that much, but some of the dresses are so gorgeous, and I like the variety they have on their dresses,  there is like something there for any bride!

Post # 40
11 posts
Newbee

please help! i can’t decide between the alcanar & alga.. i love them both & theyre different styles.. thanks!

Post # 41
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Im biased, as Iam wearing the Alcanar 🙂 I found when fitted properly thre Alcanar was VERY flattering on me. Is that alcanar your size? It looks a bit big. Im a more traditional type, but both dresses are beautiful and the first dress is more unique 🙂

Post # 42
2 posts
Wannabee

i very like it!

Post # 43
2 posts
Wannabee

i very like it!!!

Post # 44
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Hi Everyone,

I havent tried on any dresses yet but I LOVE the dresses offered by Pronovias, especially the Alcanar. It looks perfect! Does anyone know how much it costs?

Post # 45
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@mallorynagy: I just bought the Alcanar in Burlington (Ontario) and it was $1950 CAD! 🙂

Post # 46
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Hi bees!

Just wanted to let you know I’m selling a BRAND NEW Pronovias Daifa (size 12) with matching lace bolero. The original tags are still attached, and the dress is gorgeous! I’m asking $800 + shipping. If you’re interested, please email me at[email protected]. Thanks!

Pronovias Brides? :  wedding pronovias higuera lace trumpet v neck trumpet First

Pronovias Brides? :  wedding pronovias higuera lace trumpet v neck trumpet Second

Pronovias Brides? :  wedding pronovias higuera lace trumpet v neck trumpet Third

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors