(Closed) Pronovias 2013

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@ktodd9:  i think i saw pictures here for that dress i’ll try to search to get it for you

Post # 5
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@ktodd9:  

This is my Pronovias Dagen from 2013 collection that I will be wearing at my wedding next year!

Hope that helps. I love this gown! I tried about 70 dresses and at the end I decided for Dagen all the way xx

Post # 9
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Could go with any colours really that are nice and summery, or anything for that matter.  Choose a colour you both agree on and work around that.  That’s all we have done

Post # 10
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@pronovias_bride:  You look amazing in the dress!!!!

I would love to see other brides in the Dagen.. I am especially curious to see if anyone has worn it with a crinoline.. I am thinking of getting this dress but wanting to add some volume to make it more ballgown-like!

Post # 11
151 posts
Blushing bee

bump

Post # 12
151 posts
Blushing bee

@pronovias_bride:  You look beautiful in the dress! I was wondering if you chose a veil or other accessories to go with the dress.. if so can you please post!

Post # 13
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m going without the belt. And probably a bigger hoop thingie at the bottom.

Post # 14
667 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

This reminds me of my dress…The Enzoani Dabra.

It has some similar features..

Post # 15
151 posts
Blushing bee

@MuzurBurcu:  Never seen it without belt actually but it really suits you!! Do you have any pics with the hoop?

Post # 16
151 posts
Blushing bee

@Amsy28:  I am a Dagen bride but I LOVE the Dabra too!! Do you have any pictures with accesories (veil etc..)? I am still deciding on those things and our dresses are so similiar!!

The topic ‘Pronovias 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors