(Closed) Pronovias 2013

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
363 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@brideybean:  I am unsure whether I am wearing a veil or not. I really want to do baby’s brinto sprigs in my hair and something really laid back. We will see though. I may get a simple veil. But I’m shocked by how similar they look. A little different but they really relate tk each other. Haha

Post # 18
19 posts
Newbee

@Amsy28:  Yeah, I’ve seen that in magazines and wasn’t sure if it was mine. It’s gorgeous! You look so pretty!!!

Post # 19
363 posts
Helper bee

@MuzurBurcu:  Thank you! Good luck with your dress!! 🙂

Post # 20
147 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

How much is the Dagen?

Post # 22
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I am in love with Dagen. As soon as I tried it, I was in love and had the first good nights sleep in weeks! I had tried on all shapes and fabrics and so many were beautiful, but I never got “the feeling”.

With my second try-on of Dagen, the shop owner suggested I try Dabra, as it was so similar. It was a close call, but still not the same feeling.

Now I haven’t seen either in person for a couple of weeks, I’m looking at these pics and getting confused. Both stunning! I should go with “The Feeling” right? Taking mum & bridesmaid to see them next Saturday and I want to place an order for one or the other!

you all look gorgeous by the way! X

Post # 24
19 posts
Newbee

@Orchd12:  Mine was $1350 (Canadian) plus tax but that’s without the belt because I wanted the button detail on the back not to be covered by the bow (talk about being picky).

Post # 25
19 posts
Newbee

@brideybean:  I’m wearing the smaller hoop in those pics but yeah, I agree, it looks like I’m not wearing one at all, which is why I want to try on the bigger one.
Are you going to be wearing a hoop? 

Post # 27
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

i bought the Dagen!

Love love love it! I also ordered a raw edged cathedral length veil, as I liked the way it messed up into the train of the dress. In the UK we weren’t given the choice of ordering the belt, it just comes with anyway, but I’m ordering a more delicate diamanté belt, a little like the one on the Dabra actually.

i’m going for a sparkly side tiara to finish the look and a pair of Jimmy Choo’s that I know I’ll wear again and excited!

Hope you other Dagen bees are having fun styling out your dresses too! X

The topic ‘Pronovias 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors