(Closed) Pronovias 2013 Brides- Show me how you look in your dress! :)

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
8695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

I bought Benicarlo but i dont have pics : (

Post # 4
Hostess
23597 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@flaminga:  Girl, you look AMAZING! Seriously, gorgeous!

Post # 6
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I bought the Petunia dress. 🙂 I cannot wait until it arrives and I can try it on again!

Post # 8
944 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I wish I’d waited to get a 2013 Pronovias – mine is 2012 and I love it but a lot of the dresses from that collection and 2011 collection are satin…the 2013 dresses are so much lighter with the tulle/lace.

Post # 9
3371 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Wow, you girls look so beautiful! I love Pronovias dresses, they’re all so stunning and romantic.

Post # 10
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@gelaine22:  I love that dress! Post later if you take some pics please!

Post # 11
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

mine is uceda but won’t arrive until late may. can’t wait 

Post # 12
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Pronovias Dagen!

No pics as yet. I guess it’ll take around five months to come in, so probably June time? I’m swimming every other day, as they ordered a UK size 10 and I’m probably an 11! (No such thing, but you know what I mean!)

Post # 13
359 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Love these!!  Any more Pronovias 2013 brides out there??

Post # 14
4 posts
Wannabee

Here´s mine! the UCEDA 2013 Pronovias gown….i´m waiting for it to arrive in a couple of months!!!

I tried a total of 32 gowns before choosing this one… and the Pronovias gowns are definitley the ones that have better quality in the tulle and lace… they look much classier!

Gowns from other brands are pretty but when you put them next to a Pronovias gown, you can see a huge difference in the quality of the fabric!

And the pleated fabric underneath the top fabric of this particular Pronovias gown, makes it even more original!! (you can see it in the 2nd pic)

Post # 15
Hostess
23597 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@anaaguilar:  You look stunning in your dress!! I love it!

The topic ‘Pronovias 2013 Brides- Show me how you look in your dress! :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors