(Closed) pronovias 2013 brides ? show me yours :)

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
1629 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

yessssss I love pronovias 2013.  I’m already married but I’ve been stalking it online.  its sooooooooo pretty.

Post # 7
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

i am hopefully ordering the duende tomorrow πŸ™‚ cant wait to try it on again. love the bottom of it. all the dresses from the collecton are fab!! so excited!!

Post # 9
731 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I’ve been staring at two dresses for the longest time! Pronovias Dogma is one of them, and none of the salons in my area seem to have it in stock to try on! I would love it if someone would post a picture if they had the chance to try it on πŸ™‚

Here she is in all her glory!

Post # 11
731 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@soka:  I have pix of the actual dress (I found them online!), just none on an actual real bride.

Post # 14
6 posts
Newbee

I bought the pronovias diosa back in june in toronto. I love my dress. It has a really pretty goddess feel, and it actually has a goregous lace overlay that turns into a really long train in the back.

lI’m getting extra added so that the skirt is a little more pouffy,

Post # 15
879 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@LoveLeah:  Wow that is a gorgeous dress! Great choice! Can’t wait to see more photos once you’re married πŸ™‚

Post # 16
6 posts
Newbee

@Wellington Bride:  Thank you! I actually didn’t originallly want this style of dress, but when I put it on, I knew it was the one.

and me too, i can’t wait to see what it looks like. I can’t wait for my first fitting

The topic ‘pronovias 2013 brides ? show me yours :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors