(Closed) Pronovias 2013- Uceda

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3420 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Manhattan Church Rec Center

@angeladuck:  I have my first set of dress apointments on Monday and Pronovias is the second store I hit up that day. Uceda is totally in my lookbook. as well as Donostia

Post # 5
3420 posts
Sugar bee

OOOOH, why thank you for asking… On Monday my mom, Sis and bff are going look at dresses for the FIRST time so we want this first time to be special.

I will preface this by saying I am not intending to buy a dress in a salon, I am having my dress custom made. So I am going in to these stores saying I have no budget.

We are going to hit up Demetrios first. Try on some ball gowns, make my mother cry.
These gowns a highly doubt i will fall in love with but I like the salon and the consultants so I think they will treat us nice there.

Then we are going to PRONOVIAS after lunch. I am so exicted to try on some LACE dresses! Oh my goodness I have been drooling about this for 3 months.

But my wedding is far away so We probably won’t go see dresses again for another 6 months. This is just the first time to get the crazy out of my system.

I am also planning to hit Lovely Bride and RK bridal to try on these brands:

• Alfred Angelo
  • Mon Cheri
  • Walters (or WToo)

Those are the brands I drool over.

Post # 6
8695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

@Sapphire-Dreamer:  I hope you are going to RK Bridal early! That place is a madhouse! Ugh, worst experience

Post # 7
3420 posts
Sugar bee

@gelaine22:  Oh when I go to RK bridal, it will be on the a random tuesday at like 10am…

Post # 8
3420 posts
Sugar bee

late but as promised

Sorry about the blur…my mom isn’t the best photog

Post # 9
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2014

i am a uceda bride too ๐Ÿ™‚ first fitting is in march… i got a different belt for my dress than the one that came with it.

Post # 10
4 posts
Wannabee

Hello!… I´m also a UCEDA bride!! waiting for my dress to arrive in 4 months!!!

Post # 12
3 posts
Wannabee

Hey girls, this is me above in Pronovias Uceda. i loved this one a lot and can’t wait to wear it on my wedding! i just ordered it so it’ll be here in 3 months. There’s another wedding gown that looks almost identical to this, which is St Patrick’s America. Both look gorgeous but the belt is not included in St Patrick’s version. what do you think?

Post # 13
3 posts
Wannabee

And this is St Patrick’s version. 

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Hello, I was wondering if any of you brides is interested in selling the belt that comes with the Uceda dress, and for how much? If you are, can you please email me at [email protected]

The topic ‘Pronovias 2013- Uceda’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors