(Closed) Pronovias 2013!!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
5423 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2012

Omg I feeeel your pain,!!!!!!!  Except I’m not married yet and my dress is on order. I think they’re all sooo pretty!  My particular fave is delicia.  But your POB dress was beautiful.

Theyre actually available in the flagship store already.

ETA:

pronovias wedding dresses  2013 - Delicia

Post # 5
1736 posts
Bumble bee

I love this thread! I just looked at the 2013 collection today – love it! I am getting married in the Bermeo gown from the 2012 collection and now I’m having dress envy…obviously not changing my mind now, but oh if I could!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 7
1736 posts
Bumble bee

@TheJeanses2012:  Yes ma’am – that’s the one! Egad – if I continue to look at more Pronovias I will have to buy a “second look!”

Post # 8
5423 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2012

@TheJeanses2012:  Haha I’m so glad your husband gets it!!  And yes I am excited to wear it but I don’t know how I can wait until August for the first fitting.

Post # 10
10 posts
Newbee

Oh my gosh I have been looking at Pronovias ALL day today! 

IN LOVE with all of them

I know this one is from their 2010 collection (Pronovias Mireia), but I’m drooling….

Post # 11
27 posts
Newbee

I LOVE THESE DRESSES! I tried some on in Harrods in London as they have some of the preview collection and ordered Daimiel from the 2013 collection, cant wait to wear it in March 2013!!!! They have these dresses in their Flagship stores now so maybe you girls coudl try and find one near u πŸ™‚

Post # 12
1813 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

I got married in February, and am tempted to pretend to be a bride and go dress window shopping… is this wrong?

Post # 13
1736 posts
Bumble bee

@TheJeanses2012:  Seriously…I bought my first dress, maybe I can convince my Mom to buy the second if I promise to choose something she likes this time. Haha!!!

The Daimiel is beautiful!!!

If I could have a dress do-over, I would get the Dalia.

Post # 16
1736 posts
Bumble bee

@TheJeanses2012:  We can never go shopping together. We’d be flat broke! πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Pronovias 2013!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors