(Closed) Pronovias 2013!!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 62
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@DeeVine1217:  Thanks:) 

I decided on it and ordered it a week ago:)

I really like the Pergola, it has the beautiful lace and a classic A-line silhouette. Congrats!!:)

Post # 63
798 posts
Busy bee

@utza33:  Thank you, I can’t wait to try mine on when it comes in. I also got the matching veil. 🙂

Congrats to you, you’ll look stunning! I adore your dress.

Post # 64
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - The Patrick Henry Ballroom

Hey ladies!
I was wondering if any of you that had tried on the Galveston noticed the pleating in the back? Is it distracting? I haven’t had a chance to go and try any wedding dresses on, yet, but when I fell in love with the Galveston, but I’m now unsure of the pleating. Anyone know how it looks? Also, if you could tell me the price range it was in, that’d be wonderful! Thank you!

Post # 65
62 posts
Worker bee

I think Dalia might be my dress!

Post # 66
2478 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Manhattan Church Rec Center

I am totally in love with Donostia

Post # 67
26 posts
Newbee

@MrsHRC:  I LOVE pronovias Delta! It is a gorgeous gown! Congratulations on your choice! Do you have any pictures of you wearing it? I haven’t seen it on a real bride yet!

Post # 68
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@maria281:  We actually had some major changes and our wedding date was pushed back and we had a civil wedding in January so I cancelled the order for that dress. Our new date isn’t Spring so I am wearing a different dress from Reem Acra. This was a stunnnning dress though, if it were appropriate for our new date and venue I would totally have ordered it again. 

Post # 69
387 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@utza33:  OMG, they look perfect all of them, but I like the first & the second the most. You have a perfect body for it. Which one have you decided?

Post # 70
14 posts
Newbee

@zoecn: Thank you so much:) I have decided on the first dress…Ugalde:)

Post # 71
120 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I said yes today to the Pronovias Leiben (2014 Pre-Collection) woohoo!

Post # 72
1344 posts
Bumble bee

Post # 73
14 posts
Newbee

@ania11:  Hi!  I think the Leiben looks lovely!! Congrats 🙂      I noticed on the super high resolution pictures that it has tiny little flowers along the top and also where the bodice joins the skirt..  How do they look in real life?

Post # 74
26 posts
Newbee

The topic ‘Pronovias 2013!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors